Lead Full-Stack Developer
Lead Full-Stack Developer
As a full-stack developer at Brainjar, you’ll build digital products that truly make an impact. If you’re eager to enable cutting-edge technology like artificial intelligence to reach its users most optimally, you might be the next member of our team. You should be comfortable developing both front-end and back-end web applications, preferably with five years of experience on your track record.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on several projects and develop solutions from conception to the final product. Moreover, you will coach and lead a young team of talented developers. Your tasks will vary from short assignments — 3 to 6 weeks — to longer assignments — 3 to 6 months — where you’ll be able to show your expertise. Summarized, you’re open to new challenges, and you’re a real team player — totally ready for your next career move.
As a Lead Full-Stack Developer at Brainjar, you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a full-stack developer
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes, preferably on a cloud platform
- Back-end experience, preferably building APIs with Spring boot and/or Python
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or Bitbucket pipelines
- Database experience, preferably PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
Coaching experience, you get energy from helping elevate high-potential juniors to the next level!
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google cloud...
- Experience with an Agile way of working
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience working on projects with an AI component
In return for your experience, enthusiasm, and motivation, we offer you:
Be part of a strong team of Data Scientists, Full-stack Developers, and AI Engineers.
- Be a coach and a leader that helps young developers grow!
- Join a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. Do you have beyond-the-box innovative ideas and feel like experimenting? We’re all ears!
- Enter a company culture based in a start-up environment. Therefore, feedback lies at the base of growth: you’ll be open to change based on the feedback you receive from peers and clients and in return, can provide your feedback to colleagues respectfully and constructively.
- Get the opportunity to collaborate on various exciting projects and create a direct impact with your data expertise.
- Continue and be fascinated by innovation and strive to stay up-to-date with the newest tools and technologies. You’ll also get the opportunity to continuously improve your skills based on relevant educational trajectories.
- Obviously: get an interesting salary package and everything else you need to do an amazing job!
Apply today, and we’d be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!