Technical Product Owner
Are you looking to join a dynamic startup with a casual atmosphere that develops complex projects? Do you have experience managing AI projects and want to apply your skills as a Technical Product Owner? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the features and functionality of our AI-driven products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and business development, to ensure that the products align with our strategic goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have a solid technical background and a track record of successfully delivering AI projects. You should also be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and have excellent project management skills.
As a technical PO with Brainjar, you have:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a product owner or similar role
- Hands-on experience managing teams as they complete complex software projects
- Strong communication skills. Can be a translator between the non-technical client and the development team. Able to explain requirements and priorities concisely and clearly. You should also be able to understand (at a high level) how the team is progressing in development
- Experience with agile methodology and tooling (such as Jira, ClickUp, or Asana)
- A technical background. Experience in working with data is a definite plus!
- A passion for the AI products we build! We expect the PO to use the software we build to be able to showcase it to clients, and to anticipate the needs of the client in a very practical way
- A willingness to immerse yourself in the world of the client. If the client grows berries, you will need to learn to speak the language of agriculture. If the client is a recruitment firm, you should understand how they search for clients!
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience managing or building AI projects
- Experience managing budgets and planning
In return for your experience, enthusiasm, and motivation, we offer our technical PO:
- Be part of a strong team of Data Scientists, Full-stack Developers, and AI Engineers.
- Be a coach and a leader that helps teams deliver!
- Join a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. Do you have beyond-the-box innovative ideas and feel like experimenting? We’re all ears!
- Enter a company culture based in a start-up environment; therefore, feedback lies at the base of growth. You’ll be open to change based on the feedback you receive from peers and clients and, in return, can provide your feedback to colleagues respectfully and constructively.
- Get the opportunity to collaborate on various exciting projects and create a direct impact with data.
- Continue and be fascinated by innovation and strive to stay up-to-date with the newest tools and technologies. You’ll also get the opportunity to improve your skills based on relevant educational trajectories continuously.
- Obviously: get an interesting salary package and everything else you need to do an amazing job!
Apply today, and we’d be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!