Lead Product Developer
Meet Oswald, our all-in-one conversational tool. 👋🏼 Oswald is a powerful platform that provides all functionalities that are needed to create a truly intelligent chatbot. Powered with natural language processing, our platform enables clients to build a chatbot that is easily trained, built, and maintained.
Five years ago, we started building Oswald under our business group, Raccoons. Along the way, we have brought more than twenty chatbots to life. Now, we're looking for someone to bring our product to a higher level and make it a true out-of-the-box product experience. To do this, we are in need of a Lead Product Developer.
At the core of true chatbot innovation
With the support of our Raccoons asset team - our development team that works on our various assets - you will be mainly responsible for the development of our chatbot platform. We are looking for someone who likes to pull the cart, elevate chatbot experience, and most importantly, is a true innovator at heart.
Here's a rundown of what you will be doing at Oswald:
- You have a leading development role, which means you will define our product roadmap while keeping all stakeholders in mind
- After defining a roadmap, you will implement it in an efficient way
- You will communicate with clients on a frequent basis and iterate quickly based on customer feedback
- You will provide technical support for clients and keep the platform in tip-top shape
- You have at least 5 years of experience with full-stack development, a leading role is a plus
- You have an (Applied) Informatics or Computer Science degree
- You are able to collaborate efficiently with a team and you would like to take on a leadership role in the future
- You can make architectural and strategic decisions and clearly articulate your reasoning behind them
- You will introduce new practices and frameworks to our platform
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- If you have a passion for conversational technology, like chat or voicebots, you'll fit right in
- It's even better if you have a bit of experience with artificial intelligence
In addition, as a developer, you should have experience with:
- Technologies, languages, and frameworks like Node.js, Python, MongoDB, Ember/ReactJS
- Software development and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, ..
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment tool
- APIs, platforms, products, and complex systems at scale
- Architecture: Kubernetes on GCP or AWS, Elastic Search, MongoDB Atlas
What we will give you in return
You won't do all of this for nothing, of course. Here's what we can provide you:
- A big team of 60 people that love sharing knowledge (and drinking some beers on Fridays 🍻)
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- A leading role, flexibility, and autonomy
- Fun team events
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook Pro or Dell Laptop
- Company car with fuel card
- A competitive salary with extra benefits (insurances, meal compensation, mobile phone subscription, internet subscription ...)
Hope to see you soon!