Our goal is simple: we want to help our customers build mind-blowing, future-forward products. SUMSUM acts as a primary liaison for businesses and helps them define a clear product vision. To be able to do this, we put together an almost well-rounded team of business analysts, product owners, service designers, and project managers.
Why “almost”? We are only missing one thing: you. A digital project manager who is eager to manage our innovative projects from start to beginning.
What you do
As a digital project manager on our team, your experience and skills are invaluable. We’re just going to list some characteristics we think describe the PM we are looking for:
- You put the project first. You put together a project planning by keeping in mind your end goal, timing, and available resources. When the project is set in motion, you are the one that makes sure deadlines and budgetary boundaries are respected.
- You love a challenge. As a digital project manager at TPO Agency, you will become an expert in innovative technologies (think of artificial intelligence, edge computing, chatbots, augmented reality, and so much more). You know where bottlenecks arise and how to minimize risks and problems. A helicopter view is key in making decisions.
- You have strong strategic and analytical skills. You keep everyone on the same page while keeping business goals in mind.
- You are a born communicator. Reporting, presenting, and sharing your learnings with the team and relevant stakeholders do not scare you. At all. You love working with a team of product owners and engineers to successfully meet the end goal: the project’s delivery.
- Structure fuels you. Meeting deadlines gives you energy instead of draining you. You’re always chasing the best results most efficiently and effectively. You like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of relevant digital project management experience
- Has experience with project management tools (we prefer ClickUp, but of course, you know other tools as well: Jira, Confluence, Monday, Trello, Notion…)
- Because we often work in small agile teams, it’s a plus when you know how Scrum, lean thinking, and design sprints work
- Interested in technologies like AI (NLP, ML, DL, edge), chatbots, low/no code, etc
- Certified in PMBOK and/or Prince2 is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a big plus!
What you will get
In return for your skills and devotion, you will get:
- A super fun and motivated team with monthly team events like bbq’s, lasershooting, axe throwing and so on!
- Knowledge-sharing initiatives to strengthen your skills and training days tailored to your needs
- A hybrid working environment: working from home and at our offices in Leuven, Antwerp, Ghent, and Hasselt
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits (insurance, pension plan, car, fuel card, Internet@home, and mobile data plan)
- Flexible income plan where you can choose a leasebike, portable phone, tablet and so much more
- A Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Free lunch and a never-ending supply of coffee, candy, and fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours and a good work/life balance
The application process
Does this position sound like a good fit?
- Apply via the button on your right, and don’t forget your resume
- We will carefully analyze your resume and get back to you as soon as possible
- You will have one (or more) job interview(s) with our founders
- A (video) call to cover introductions and expectations
- A face-to-face interview where we dive deeper into your interests and previous experiences
- We put you to the test with a case and discover if you have what it takes
- If we think it’s a match made in heaven, you will get to know a few of your potential co-workers
- Sounds good? We’ll get you an offer you (hopefully) can’t refuse
- Sounds even better? We pop some bottles, and the start of your career at SUMSUM begins!