The website is controlled by Raccoons NV with registered office at Veldkant 33A, 2550 Kontich, and VAT number BE0732917350 (referred to as "Raccoons").
1. What is a cookie?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that a server temporarily or permanently stores on your computer or other devices, using a website and a browser. Cookies contain a unique code that can recognize your browser when you visit a website (this is a “session” cookie) or will recognize your browser in the future use of the website (this is a “permanent” cookie).
Cookies make it possible to simplify, complete, and personalize the use of the website.
The website of Raccoons uses different types of cookies:
2.1 Necessary/Functional and Analytical cookies
Necessary cookies are essential when you visit our website. They are usually only set up when you perform actions such as a request for services, for example when navigating between different parts of the website or filling in forms.
Functional cookies improve the way the website works and provide you with a more personalized experience. Typical examples are cookies that remember choices you have made in the past, like the preferred language or the choice you made when asked to fill in a survey on the website.
The purpose of analytical cookies is to gather information about website usage. We collect for example information about the number of website visits, pages visited, goal completion and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
2.2 Marketing cookies
The purpose of marketing cookies is to optimise the user experience or to make advertising more engaging to users. These cookies send their information to external service providers such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads. The information helps them to show you more relevant and personalised ads.
3. Which cookies do we use?
Necessary/functional and analytical cookies
Name cookie: Description / Purpose (Retention period)
- _iub_cs-30699360: Storing the user’s cookie consent choice for 30 days. (30 days
- _ga: Google Analytics: number of website visits, pages visited, goal completion and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. This cookie is used to distinguish users. (2 years)
- _gat_UA-131264538-1: Google Analytics: number of website visits, pages visited, goal completion and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. This cookie is used to throttle the Google Analytics request rate. (1 minute)
- _gid: Google Analytics: number of website visits, pages visited, goal completion and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. This cookie is used to distinguish users. (24 hours)
- hubspotutk: This cookie keeps track on the visitor’s identity. It is past to Hubspot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. It contains an opaque GUID to represent the current visitor. (13 months)
- __hssc: This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp. (30 minutes)
- __hssrc: Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session. It contains the value "1" when present. (At the end of the session)
- __hstc: The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). (13 months)
4. MANAGING AND DELETING OF COOKIES
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by disabling this option in your browser. All commonly used browsers offer this functionality. Keep in mind that turning off cookies may limit the services we can provide on our website and may also affect your user experience.
For more information about controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the page below corresponding to your browser:
(a) https://support.google.com/chr... (Chrome);
(b) https://support.apple.com/kb/P... (Safari);
(c) https://support.microsoft.com/... (Internet Explorer);
(d) https://support.mozilla.org/en... (Firefox);
(e) or visit, http://aboutcookies.org/how-to... all other browsers, please read the documentation published by the provider.